Tuesday 8 December 2009

I'M BACK... =)

hi hi everyone, im back again.. no i didnt went missing, just that i got caught up with work and vacation...

vacation?? yes i did have my vacation in the end month of october up to the middle month of november... alot has happened these past few months...

all i can remember from my last entry was the festive of Eid Mubarak and where i broke up with my ex bf.. that was in september

october - i was very busy with my work at this month... and was counting for my leave and vacation that i have been waiting for.. in the middle of that, i was realy excited to meet my cousin in singapore that liked me.. keep on looking at the dates, crossing each numbers of the month..
as the end of october arrived, 31st october 2009, i flew to KL..

november - as soon as arriving in KL, it was 2200++ and we didnt want to go to the hotel as our next flight to Padang Indonesia was the next morning.. our cousins from KL tagged along and i didnt have sleep for about 24 hours.. man i was really tired..

had alot of coffee, got no public bathroom.. i didnt change my clothe, i stink and i need rest badly.. no just me but everyone who was in that trip need their rest badly..

flight to Padang was at 0745 hours and it take 1 hour and 10 minutes from KL to Padang, i dozed off for a bit and awaken by the sound of the trolley that the stewardess pushes from one end to another..

as we landed at the Padang international airport (not really), our cousin was outside waiting and the workers at the airport collected our bags and put it in the trolley cart (oh btw my mom had mark our bags and thats why its easy for the airport workers to know all of out bags, way to go mom) and help us pushing it outside and in the end they asked for tips... note to ppl, dont let the workers help you..

the journey to my cousin's place way for about 2 hours and everyone had dozed off sleeping inside the car..

(to be continue.... im sleepy =) )

No comments:

Post a Comment