Tuesday 23 February 2010

Bad February 2010...

hmmm how should i start this??

1st: this is about a girl whom only identified as SH. she emailed me details or rather updates about my other friend eddy, informing me about his stuff and out past and that she as a friend wants to nudge us back together... who does she think she is??? for all i know, she was the one who wanted eddy for herself.. i just dont understand why she did all those things... i got sick and tired of all her email that i gave her a warning and she took it rather well...

that one part of the story...

2nd: there is this guy whom i know from tagged and we have met for the 1st time last year and to me he is just a friend but he actually had this feelings for me back then, i mean how was i suppose to know if he didnt tell... so in this month (feb) we started to chat again , go out and whatnot. i mean i like going out with him, he is kinda and sweet. owh and he has a gf already. dont get me wrong here, we go out just as friends nothing more but suddenly when i got back home from outing with him, he texted me saying that his gf got jealous.
i hate this kind of stuff... so i rather take a step back, i cut ties with him. im tired of being stuck in the middle of their relationship... i know my action is cruel, but its for the best...

3rd: i no longer staying up in the capital due to something had happened and it affected me and my other brother, and so i have to commute everyday... its bloody tiring but that is all what i can do for now.

4th: last week, i received a call from my ex supervisor of comsoft, with his weak cracking voice informing me that one of the comsoft staff and a dear friend to me had passed away, due to his appendix burst... i was in total shock, Stanley has passes away... up until now i cant believe it... such a wonderful person, who smile always, love to joke around, our problem solver and tissue provider had passed away... its seems like yesterday i joke with him... i miss him dearly.. his funeral will be this thursday and memorial service on the 5th or march... rest in peace my friend, we love you and you will always be remembered....

5th: on monday the 22nd feb, my dear friend's father had passed away, due to cancer... she always talked to me about her matter and i can only share with her my opinion..

aye, tomorrow will be another working day for me... though i complained about commuting up and down, well hey, i love the long journey morning drive...

right now i realize that i'm missing several people... Stanley is the most...

No comments:

Post a Comment