Thursday 4 February 2010

Yay... im officially 30...

hey guys... on the 1st feb of 2010, i am officially 30... hahaha, i keep telling to myself that age is just a number..

did i celebrate it?? no, not this year, it is because my birthday falls on a monday so no mood to celebrate but i am going to Miri with my buddies this saturday, can say that its a belated celebration of my birthday.. hehehe..

i got tons of birthday greetings at facebook and i really really appreciated... and not just me, there are other who celebrate their birthday the same as mine... we are lucky aquarian.. =)

alright, today the 4th of feb.. i msg 'M' that i wanted to meet him for coffee.. he says after 10 pm.. the time now on my laptop is 2229 hours... tick tock tick tock waiting for his msg... hmmm.. jadi or not, i dont mind..

will update about it the next time.... good night everyone...

(friday 5th feb; 1019 hrs) i didnt meet him... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment