Thursday 5 February 2009

Busy + Surprise

Busy and Surprises, that's what i had today... From the very morning, still feeling sleepy, my work has engaged me to run here and there in the office, looking for files and make sure i got the dates right and enough copy of the form...

People come and goes and an explanation has to be axplain for those who did not understand whats going on.. It was wrong to use my heels for work today.. my feet is sore and i can still feel the pain that i had when i fell down last two days.. It was packed.. I had my work going on till lunch time, lucky it was Thursday where the office always have 'Tahlil", when i got the work done till lunch time and there is still food left, went into the pantry to get some and "SURPRISE........... Happy Belated Birthday to you..." HAHA.. when i say: Whose birthday is it?? Mine was last sunday... hehehehe..." Everyone greets me happy belated birthday... and i got a gift from the office... it was wonderful..

I didn't went out lunch coz i have something going on by 1330 hrs, so i stayed back in the office and went online for a few minute and take a quick nap.. Luckily, my friend took over my work, so i was free for the rest afternoon, but then still i have to prepare for Saturday's work.. heheh early preparation..

Another msg from the Natural Disaster Management Centre saying that slightly heavy rain in the morning and raining here and there in the afternoon... well right now (2026hrs) is not raining.. and yet i have to cancelled my movie of watching Pinkpanter 2.. i guess i'll be sleeping early again tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment