Wednesday 11 February 2009

HoMe


Since the 1st feb till now, i haven't go back home to KB... I miss my mom, lucky she was up in Bandar yesterday... hehehehe siap lanja makan lagi tu... anak dia bedal dia boleh.... sorry mom... the one that i miss the most is my Cleo (cat)... i miss her, the last time i was at home, mom told me that she is pregnant... wow baby cats is coming into this world... i love it...

so mom had told me that she is going back to KL to bring back nenek to Brunei... biasa lah kan, nenek mana tak rindu kat cucu kesayangan dia nie... (kainah no offence ahhh) so i decided to send mom off to miri air port this coming sunday along with my sister who is going to accompany me along the journey to miri... i think, about 1 year plus now that i have not been down to miri... i wonder how miri looks like now... the last thing i remember, my brother told me that, when they were there, they seen a real live land slide... wow... kena jugak lah rumah - rumah yang dekat dengan lering bukit tu... sama time tu jugak my sis pun ada turun miri... so dia pi ambik lah hp dia siap rakam land slide and what ever that is going on time tu...


sorry for the mixed up words... for right now, my brain isnt working well due to tiredness from work... all i can think of right now is sleep, but then in excited for this coming friday... me, hardi and eally, we plan to go to Temburong for picture taking... this gonna be fun... (ada yang nak ikut kitaorang ke???)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment