Tuesday 17 February 2009

Full + Sleepy + Tired = ZZZzzzZZzzZzZzZ


Last Sunday, i went down to Miri.. its was nice and a bit dusty because of the land slide that happened a few weeks ago.. many new roads and flyovers.. i got confuse by it.. well actually my sister was driving and i enjoyed the view..

On Friday, me and my work mates went to TemBird.. it was me, Hardy, Hjh Ryna and Miza.. after so long not going to Temburong.. the place has develop.. its really nice.. but was really hot..

so i went up to work last Monday from KB, my sister joined the ride coz she has got marching parade practice at the stadium.. and then when back home KB again due to my work mates ordered some food from KB..

back to Miri story.. Remember Parkson?? Remember how it looks like?? if you guys had recently went down to Miri, then you'll know that Parkson is enlarging their building.. they making it into a mega mall, but still under construction.. but the only thing i don't like is that, we have to park our car in the basement in which not really recommendable.. its a bit smelly from all those cement, sand and what not...

then after from Parkson, send mom to the Miri airport and went straight to Secret Recipe.. Whats there?? Cheese Cakes.. like heaven.. so so yummy.. should try if you guys going down to Miri..

Today, the day has really drained my energy.. i didn't went out for lunch, instead i took my nap during the lunch time.. i was really having headache..

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment