Monday 2 February 2009

A Day After My Birthday




I had just recently make this blog of mine... so i'm still new at this. I just came back from sending my friend's car insurance and we hang out for a bit, just to kill the time before i go back home. It was nice, just go for window shopping and had a coffee frappe (taste so good).


Funny you know, yesterday i had a blast when i celebrated my 29th birthday will my family and best friends.. i surrounded by the people i love, whom care for me and there for me.. its lasted for about 3 hours (1 pm to 3 pm), then they left me to be with my self again, but with all the presents that i get, i love every each one of them.. specially the Mario Bros action figure. It was the gift from my boyfie.. still in the box tho, i don't want it to be covered by dust..


And now, today, back to the normal days, my usual days... where i go to work in the morning, lunch either with my work mates or my "Sayang" or with my best friend Ell, go back home after work or sometimes have early diner at my favourite restaurant, just sit there and go online...
Lame huh!! heheheh :)

Just now, i remember that i had posted a comment this afternoon on one of the FB users that WAS in my FB network, when i looked back to his page, guess what, he deleted it, how cruel can he be??? I know him back in the year 2005 or 2006 (i think), back then, i was still naive, i kinda rushed into relationship but then i think he got FREAK OUT... so he left me just like that.. HAHA.. and last year, he WAS in my FB network as i mention before, we did meet up again and its just that... i did chat with him at FB, but then i got the hint that he was just like before.. whats with him anyway?? my only intention was to be frineds again.. but i think he got it wrong.. so i say to myself, WHO CARES!!! HAHA, why i cap the word WAS?? simple, i deleted him from my FB...

Ahhhhh.... till then...


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. after i read ur post, like i know who u refer to hehe :D

    ReplyDelete