Friday 24 April 2009

~~ and i say hey Whats Going On ~~

ohayo mina san? o genki desuka??

hai, hai.. i just got back home yesterday, (no no, i havent been out of the country yet). its was a long week of working days. i do feel that the time has gone slow for this week.. but im glad to be home and yet my routine for friday is to wake up late and yet, i woke up at 8 am.. it could be my body alarm.. oiii....

yeah, oh i just bought a new dvd last nite with my friend Sam, it call Zettai Kareshi, the complete perfect robot boyfriend ressurect special.. it the continuation of the serries Zettai Kareshi.. wahhh how i love mokomichi hayami.. i told this to my Lil Mui Mui... she freaked out.. she warn me not to lend it anyone before her...

yes, alot of thing had hppn.. my girlfriend has problem on her own in which for the time being i am unable to help her out.. my workmate come to me for her problem and i manage to give her advice about her boyfriend, and my other workmate also come to me about her problem.. by listening to their problems, i can imagine how they encountered by daily love life.. and i pictured mine.. somehow, i can picture their love lifes is much more better than mine..

am i comparing you say? most propably..

about that guy?? well he really loves his gf and im happy for him, we only chat online.. he told me about his problem with gf, i told him about mine.. we give each other ideas... it great to have an exchange of mind and idea and its healthy.. we just remain friends..

well today, my sister insisted me to go with her to Bandar to look for a laptop below 1k.. well here we go hunting...

haiiii mina san... ja ne...

No comments:

Post a Comment