Wednesday 29 April 2009

Retro Night When I Saw Him Standing There

yes, i did when to the retro night function at polo club last saturday, it was a last minute decision where i was given a free ticket that late afternoon.

so i have planned to take a quick bath and dress and went straight to my hair dresser to fixed my hair and make up. i know i don't have a suitable dress for that function, but hey, with the hair do and make up, it enough to make me look good.

so, i arrived at the club by 1930 hrs, went in and was looking for the table that has been assigned to. when i went in, i didn't even notice him seating at his table.. i start to notice when i was wondering about to ask for the table.. and i was can i say happy to see him there.. hahaha, YES, i was happy..

and yes that night was my 1st day of period, in which i have to frequently go to the ladies room in which it passes him table too.. *wink*wink*

and so.. the night goes by and many pictures was taken by my friend Eally.. one of my friend did took picture with him in which her intention was to grab me and take picture with him, in which it didn't happen coz, he was already going back to his table..

but somehow, i did take picture with him, in a group, standing beside him in which he did offer.. *ohhh my god*.. i was screaming in my heart *yes, im standing next to him in picture*

there was this time when i took picture with ms foo, and he and another person was standing nor far from us, while taking picture, i did saw him in a glance was looking at us.. and when i notice that, he looked away.. (bukan lah aku nie nak perasan sgt, but then kira rasa hati kan..)

so just now, i had a talk with my girlfriends about this matter, in which an info was given that he is not married yet.. its like a ting ting ting... there you go, you have a chance to approch him and make friends.. hmmm i would love too, but then im a bit shy lah....

hehehehehehe... so yeah... what can i do here???

No comments:

Post a Comment