Wednesday 1 April 2009

Body System Up and Down...

hey readers and friends..

the truth is, i haven't been well since last Saturday. Well it actually happened last Friday where i had badminton practice with my workmate and my boyfie.. i was excited to go for the practice, so, i did my badminton practice without warming up, HAHAHA, and guess what, i got bad back ache.

i was in the middle of a game when i got that back ache, and i asked someone to replace me.. i can't even bend down to take the shuttle and i have to kneel down to pick it up... hahahaha guess what my friend says: "alamak sopan nya ambik shuttle badminton". everyone laughed..

so due to that back ache, i couldn't play on that day, i only have my practice lesson with my boyfie.. he showed my how to give the service the tricky way and where the shuttle should land.. it was interesting...

then i force my self to have one game, mixed double with my boyfie, i defend the front line and he defend the back line... hahaha sounds like we are going for a battle... well since i have a pro on my side, for sure we won the game..

so, practice ends and me and the gurls (eally, rozie and mel), went to have our dinner at Soto Rimba at Jln 3. like usual, had a nice dinner along with satay as side orders..

so Saturday came, my back was still aching, i remembered that rozie had told me about one of our workmate go for a massage, and i asked her where and she gave me the phone number to that shop, and i called, made an appoinment by 8pm.

when i arrived at that shop exactly at 8pm, the old indon lady came and ask me "kamu yang buat booking mau urut??" and i replied: "iya saya". so she asked me to sit and wait. she came with a pail of hot water to soak my feet, it was hot, and she says it good...

after soaking, i went inside the room where she had asked me to take off my clothes and lay down on the bed face down.. alright alright lets skiped that part.

long story short, her massage was goooooooodddddddd.... but then the times up and i reached home, i feel hungry.. so i called up my boyfie to have late dinner.. but somehow, i was in pain, stomach pain, feels like gastric pain. i thought i was hungry, so we had dinner. but somehow, thats not it.. then i confirm it is gastric..

i have sleepless night because of it..

yesterday, there was no electricity in some part of the town and it had affected my work place.. i did left a nick in my FB saying, im working in the dark.. so, by 10 am i went out for tea with my workmate. lucky there was a apek shop selling med (thats what my friend call it). so i bought Alucid for my gastric..

my eating now is not right, i can hardly finish my food and i feel like vomiting all the time. NO NO, im not pregnant, im just having my gastric and I AM NOT MARRIED YET OK... hehehehe..

and right now, im addicted to Restaurant City in FB. a game by playfish..

enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment