Sunday 12 April 2009

Me and My Heart...

how can i say this..

recently, i chatted with him again and i kinda develop this feelings for him and i have got this feeling that he want me too, but then both of us have our someone to love, him with his 4 yrs relationship gf and mine with a 2 yrs and 8 months relationship bf. he wanted to settle down with his gf, in which i supported him in that, tho i know im gonna be a bit hurt. i confessed to him that i like him and he asked me, why i didnt let him know about it, i told him that i was afraid of rejection, so for the best that i didnt let him know about it and the result is bad. thats why, if you like someone, let them know, who knows the result might be good, but then if it turns out not the way you wanted, well just move on.

i told him that his gf is so lucky to have him, coz to me he is charming and wonderful type of person. and he told me that my bf is lucky to have me coz im understanding and what not.. sometimes he made me blushed, tho during chatting... hahaha...

like i said, he wanted to settle down with his gf, i told him to do it soon, somehow, he kept on saying he "hoped". i told him not to "hoped" but to make it hppn.

we chat about the past.. in which it was a lovely memory. he had asked me, what hppn to us? why did we lost contact? i said i dont know, he assume that i left him, well its actually, he left me. i didnt want to put this blame on him coz it was a long time ago.

what is going to hppn in our future?? a big question and yet no answer to it.. GOD help me.. i love my sayang very much, but yet, i want him too, to be in my life.. how is this going to be??

No comments:

Post a Comment